Present at the 2017 NALBOH Conference in Cleveland, OH!
The 2017 Annual Conference will take place August 2-4, 2017 in Cleveland, OH.
This year’s theme is “Celebrating Innovations in Board Governance: the Past, Present and Future." Conference activities will provide attendees with information, skills, and resources focused on the six functions of public health
governance. The conference will also provide time for attendees to learn about and share information on
critical public health issues.
- Demonstrate best practices used in public health and their relationship to the Six Functions of Public Health Governance.
- Examine successful experiences and actions using the Six Functions of Public Health Governance.
- Integrate the Six Functions of Governance within the Public Health System.
- Identify advocacy and leadership roles in board of health successes.
Final selections will be based on the quality and clarity of the abstract, as well as relevance of the described content to the overall conference theme.
Abstracts must be submitted electronically by January 27, 2017. Late or manual submissions will not be reviewed.
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically, using the Presentation Submission form below. NALBOH members, log-in to be able to save your submission as it is being developed.
- The content described in the abstract must be appropriate for a 45-minute oral presentation (including question and answer period). Abstract reviewers will make final determination regarding format.
- Abstracts must include 2-3 learning objectives for your presentation.
- Presenter biosketch(es) must be provided as part of the submission process. Biosketches are not required for any contributors who will not be presenting.
- You and your co-presenters do not need to be NALBOH members to submit an abstract. However, if your abstract is accepted for presentation, you MUST register for the Conference. Submission of an abstract implies a commitment to make the presentation at the annual meeting.
- All notifications regarding abstract status will be done through email. Please make sure your email address and the email addresses of your co-presenters are correct.